Tuesday, April 28, 2015

COMING SOON!!! *DON'T MISS OUT!!!*

DREAMGIRLS
June 26th- August 1st
@Trustus Theatre
520 Lady Street
Columbia, South Carolina
 
(Left to Right) Kristin Claiborne (Deena Jones), Avery Bateman aka 'Ms. Avery Baby'
(Lorrell Robinson), and Jazmine Ayers (Effie White)

And I'm telling you...TICKETS ARE ON SALE FOR "DREAMGIRLS" - visit to www.trustus.org guarantee your seats early! Photo by Rob Sprankle

"DreamGirls" Tickets are on sale NOW!!! Go ahead and get them before it's too late! You do NOT want to miss this production!!! I am too excited! This is my first time EVER as Lorrell Robinson and this is my first time EVER getting the opportunity to perform in Dream Girls! I hope most of you will be able to make it out!
Again, Go to www.trustus.org to get your seats and reserve!!!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment